- Service & Maintenance
- Duct Cleaning
- Smart Home Products
Windows & Doors
Residential HVAC Installer
Residential HVAC Installer (South Bend Office)
We have immediate openings for HVAC Residential Apprentices with a high level of mechanical aptitude to assist in installation, retrofit, and maintenance of residential HVAC systems.
As a prospective member of the Sunset Air family:
- You operate with the mindset that serving our customers is why we are here.
- You pride yourself in being prompt, courteous, and attentive to all customers, and strive to provide the highest quality of service the first and every time.
- You hold yourself and your team members accountable for providing a safe working environment for all employees, customers, and anyone else who may be in your work area.
- You operate with the highest level of professional and ethical conduct.
- You show up to work every day with a positive attitude, eagerness to work, and a willingness to learn.
- You seek out and communicate opportunities for continuous improvement and innovation both in your own skills and in the workplace.
- You lead by example, setting the standard for what it means to be a team member of Sunset Air.
- At least 1 year of HVAC experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Current 06A electrical license or training card (preferred)
- OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 certification (preferred)
- First Aid and CPR certification (preferred)
- Valid Washington State driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Pass background check and drug screen
- Union membership will be required with Sheet Metal Workers Local Union 66 prior to starting work
Base pay is $15.00-22.00 DOE and in line with union pay rate tables.
We hope you will choose Sunset Air as the next step in your HVAC career!