- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Gas Fireplaces
- Wood Stove Installation
- Fireplace Showroom
- Heat Pump Systems
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Heat Pump Systems
- Zone Controls
- Air Filters/Air Purifiers
- UV Lights
- Air Duct Services
- Energy Efficiency
Windows & Doors
- Service & Maintenance
Olympia, WA Electrical Repair and Service
Just like any other piece of equipment, your electrical system can sometimes break down and require repair. The electrical repair professionals at Sunset Air have over 35 years of experience working with all different kinds of issues. Our Olympia electricians take pride in the work that you do and we always want to make sure that you’re completely satisfied with the job that we’ve done. Whether your electrical service panel is causing you problems or if the wiring in your home is old, the electrical repair experts at Sunset Air can help. We understand how important the electrical system is to your home, we use our innovation, creativity, and technology to make sure that your home is comfortable. Give us a call today to talk with one of our electricians about any services that you need.
Electrical Repair Services in Olympia
With over 35 years of experience offering quality electrical repair service in Olympia, WA, Sunset Air have worked on all different kinds of issues. We thought it would be a good idea to put together some of the more common problems that we see.
- Frequent tripped breakers – If your service panel or circuit breaker is frequently flipping breaker switches, call the Olympia, WA electrical repair pros at Sunset Air. There are numerous causes for this problem, and you need professional diagnosis to discover its root.
- Exposed wires – If the shielding on the outside of your home’s wires has started to come loose, it likely means that the wires are very old. It could also be that the wires weren’t installed properly, and have worn out prematurely. Whatever the cause, exposed wires are definitely a fire hazard and an electrocution risk.
- Switches or sockets not working – If certain outlets, appliances, or light switches in your home aren’t working, it could be that you’re having some problems with your electrical system. While it might be just a bad socket, it could be that a wire has come loose somewhere in your electrical system. The Olympia, WA electrical repair pros at Sunset Air can get them back up and working again fast.
More about our Electrical Services
We offer a wide variety of other Olympia, WA electrical services. If your home is old and the wiring system is unreliable, our electricians can rewire your home so that it can receive consistent electricity. We also offer Olympia, WA electrical service panel upgrades and replacement as well. Call us today for any electrical–related services that you need at your home and we’ll send one of our Olympia, WA electrical service specialists to your home as quickly as possible.