Windows & Doors
- Service & Maintenance
Olympia, WA Heating Installation and Replacement Services
When you need heating installation and replacement make sure that you call the friendly and knowledgable team at Sunset Air in Olympia, WA. Since 1976, we’ve been providing quality, reliable and honest heating services for all different types and brands of heating systems. Our heating installation professionals have years of experience installing all kinds of heating equipment including radiant heating systems, boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, geothermal, ductless mini split heating systems and much more. We are dedicated to the quality of work that we provide and to your complete satisfaction. If you’re moving into a new home and need to have a heating system installed just give us a call. If your current heating system has stopped working, the Olympia, WA heating replacement technicians at Sunset Air can help you find a good system for your home. Our mission is to provide all of our customers with quality products and services, the first time, every time. The experts at Sunset Air can help you with the following heating installation needs:
New Heating Installation Services
When you need to have a new heating system installed, it is almost always best to work with a professional contractor. Our heating installation specialists at Sunset Air have years of experience working with all different kinds of heating systems. These are a few of the advantages of having your new heating system installed by a pro.
- Speed – When you need to have a new heating system installed, you want it to get done as quickly as possible. One of the best ways to make sure that happens is to have your new system installed by a professional.
- Quality – With all of the experience and training that the experts at Sunset Air have, they can make sure that your new heating system gets installed properly and with good quality.
Heating Replacement Services
With all of the use that your heating system gets it can eventually need repair. However, there may come a time when it might actually make more sense to replace your heater. If your heating system has started to cause you any problems, just call the heating replacement specialists at Sunset Air today. Here are a few of the signs that you should watch out for that could indicate that you need to replace your heating system.
- Age – We often get called to repair heating systems that are very old. In some of these cases, we advise our customers to replace their heating system instead of repairing it because it makes more financial sense.
- Frequent repair – If your heating system has started to require frequent repair, you may be better off replacing the entire system. It is common for heating systems to break down from time to time, but if it happens often, it could be a sign that your heater is on its last leg.
- Certain repair – There are a few problems that, if you have them, can mean that your system needs replacement. For example, if your boiler starts to rust or if your furnace has a cracked heat exchanger, these problems normally can’t be repaired and usually require replacement.
More ABout our Heating Installation and Replacement Services
No matter what kind of heating system you have, even if we didn’t install it, call Sunset Air for any heating services that you mY need. Our expert heating installation technicians can install and replace all kinds of heating equipment. Not sure what system you need? We’ll work with you to find a good system that matches your home’s heating needs and your budget.