- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Gas Fireplaces
- Wood Stove Installation
- Fireplace Showroom
- Heat Pump Systems
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Heat Pump Systems
- Zone Controls
- Air Filters/Air Purifiers
- UV Lights
- Air Duct Services
- Energy Efficiency
Windows & Doors
- Service & Maintenance
Olympia, WA Zone Control Systems
Efficiency is important. Not only does an efficient HVAC system save you money, but it also lasts longer and often require fewer repairs. There are plenty of ways that you can boost your heating and cooling efficiency, one of which is to have a zone control system installed in your home. A zone control system grants homeowners ultimate control over their heating and air conditioning systems, allowing for improved comfort and efficiency. Of course, installing one of these systems is not something you can do yourself, which is why it is important to have a team of qualified experts on your side.
Sunset Air installs and services zone control systems for homeowners across Olympia, WA and the surrounding areas. We understand just how important your comfort is to you, which is why we work hard to ensure it through every job we perform. And with all our years of experience, you can bet that we will get the job done right the first time, no matter what. So, if you are interested in installing zone control in your home, give our team a call.
For all your heating and cooling needs, contact the team at Sunset Air.
What is a Zone Control System?
A zone control system is a series of dampers that are installed throughout the ductwork of an HVAC system. These dampers can open and close to direct the flow of air through the ducts, splitting them into different zones. Each zone may then be controlled by an individual thermostat or by a master thermostat.
benefits of zone control
There are plenty of benefits of installing a zone control system in your home, including:
- Energy Efficiency: With the ability to control precisely how and when to heat and cool your home, you’ll be able to save a lot of money in energy costs. Zone control systems eliminate the need to heat and cool unoccupied spaces of your home, which accounts for a big percentage of daily energy usage.
- Customized Comfort: Zone control systems allow for customized comfort, which is quite a unique advantage. With this type of system, you can change the temperature in one room without affecting the temperature of another. So, no more fighting over who gets control of the thermostat!
- Reduced Repair Needs: When your heating and air conditioning systems operate more efficiently, they are less likely to adhere to everyday wear and tear. With zone control, your systems will not have to work so hard to circulate conditioned air throughout your home.
- Fewer Heating and Cooling Challenges: Certain architectural features, like vaulted ceilings, loft spaces, wall-to-wall windows, and basements make it harder for your HVAC systems to heat and cool your home evenly. A zone control system allows you to separate these spaces from other areas of your home, allowing for more even, more efficient heating and cooling.
trust us for all your services
Like any of the systems in your home, a zone control system is going to require professional services to ensure that it works efficiently and effectively. In addition to professional installation, it is important that you schedule regular maintenance and prompt repairs in the event that something goes wrong. Our technicians here at Sunset Air have the experience and the know-how to accurately care for and maintain your system. Do not hesitate to contact us for all your zone control needs.