- Heating Installation
- Heating Repair
- Gas Fireplaces
- Wood Stove Installation
- Fireplace Showroom
- Heat Pump Systems
- Hybrid Heating Systems
- Geothermal Systems
- Ductless Heat Pump Systems
- Zone Controls
- Air Filters/Air Purifiers
- UV Lights
- Air Duct Services
- Energy Efficiency
Windows & Doors
- Service & Maintenance
Olympia, WA Tank Water Heater Services
When you hear the word "water heater", you most likely picture a tank water heater. This is because these are the most popular and most common types of water heaters in the country. These systems are efficient, effective, and always have hot water readily available when you need it. However, even the best tank hot water heaters require professional services to keep your family comfortable, clean, and healthy year-round.
Sunset Air offers comprehensive tank water heater services for homeowners across Olympia, WA and the surrounding communities. Our services include installation, replacement, repairs, and maintenance, so no matter what your needs are, we are the team you can call to help! We are dedicated to offering the most reliable and efficient options for our customers, and will work hard to achieve comfort and efficiency inside your home. So, if you are in the market for a new water heater, or if yours needs services, give us a call or a click!
For the best water heater services in your area, don't hesitate to contact Sunset Air to schedule yours today!
WATER HEATER INSTALLATION
When it comes time to get a new water heater in your home, make sure that you get it installed by a professional contractor. Our professionals have years of experience working with all different brands of systems and we’ll make sure that your system is installed properly and that it will work for as long as possible.
When you work with the pros at Sunset Air, you can rest assured that your system will be installed quickly and safely.
tank Water Heater Repairs
At some point, your water heater is going to require repairs, and when it does, it is important that you contact our team of experts right away! We will work hard to get your system back up and running in as little time as possible. So, lookout for these signs of trouble:
- Water leaks: Any piece of equipment that contains water can spring a leak. If you’ve started to notice puddles of water collecting under your water heater or if you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your water bill, then it’s quite likely you’ve got a leak.
- Rust: Is your hot water rust–colored? This could be an indication that the inside of your water heater tank has started to rust. This is obviously undesirable and usually requires extensive repair or even a replacement,
- Not Enough Hot Water: If you’re tired of running out of hot water in the shower, call the water heater repair experts at Sunset Air. Insufficient hot water is incredibly inconvenient and can be caused by several different problems.
Maintenance is key
Annual maintenance is a great way to reduce the need for repair, increase efficiency, and extend the service life of your equipment. At Sunset Air, we’ll set you up with regular visits from our specialists. During those visits, one of our technicians will thoroughly inspect every component of your system. This will allow them to find any small issues or problems that could be impacting your water heater’s efficiency and performance. Give us a call today to schedule your maintenance services.